TEMPLATE FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. What are the advantages of purchasing a web site template?
The major advantage of a web site template is price:
You get a high quality design for just $20-$70. You can even hire one of our graphic designers to customize your template at the time of purchase. Many people choose to buy templates and hire their own web designer to make changes to a template, saving money on the cost of the designer building everything from scratch. You can even have a template customized at the time of purchase. Simply click on the "Customize the template" link in any template preview window.
The second advantage of a web template is time frame:
It usually takes 5-15 days for a good designer to produce a web site of such quality.
2. What I am allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?
• Build any web site using the template in any way you like.
• Resell or redistribute templates (like we do). If you would like to sell templates, you can join our affiliate program.
• Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content provider companies and individuals.
• Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design).
3. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is permanently removed from the sales directory and is never available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
4. Is it reasonable to make Unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?
Yes. Because there is very very small chance that you will find same design online. There are more than 3,000,000,000 web pages online now according to stats on google.com.
5. I would like to make payment by check. Is this possible?
Please use the MonkeyBookers payment option during template order checkout. They accept payments by check in most cases.
6. What do I receive when I order a template?
After you complete the payment via our secure order form, you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download the .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contain the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and clipart library. You will need an unzipping tool to open the .zip archive. Windows users may visit hotscripts.com or winzip.com. Mac users may visit stuffit.com.
7. What is the best place to find photos/images for customization of my template?
We recommend that you purchase images from BigStockPhoto.com.
8. In what format are your templates available?
Web site templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage.
9. What is Adobe Photoshop?
Adobe Photoshop is the world's most popular graphics editing package. You can find more info about Photoshop and purchase a copy here.
10. Are your templates Microsoft FrontPage compatible?
Most of templates come with HTML that is compatible with Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Dreamweaver and Microsoft Frontpage. Please check "sources available" field in the template preview windows.
11. Can you teach me how to build an HTML web site from a PSD file.
Yes we can. Consult our Help Section. There are many good tutorials available online on such sites as sitepoint.com.
12. What software do you recommend for making HTML?
Adobe Dreamweaver is a very popular HTML editing software suite. You can learn more and purchase a copy of Dreamweaver here.
13. How do I modify Flash portions of a template?
You need to use Adobe Flash to edit any Flash animated portions of a template using Flash animation. You can find more information and purchase a copy of Flash here.
14. Can I change the pictures in a Flash animated template and use my own pictures instead?
Yes. You can change those images using Macromedia Flash.
15. Can I resell your templates through a web site earning a commission?
Yes. Please go to our affiliate program page.
16. Can I put low resolution thumbnails of templates on my web site for my clients to choose designs?
17. How can I modify a template to suit my particular web site?
Please visit our Help Section to get detailed information.
18. Is it possible to use templates for developing web sites for my customers?
Yes. It is perfect for designers who want to offer their customers a high-quality design and also save time and money. When you purchase the template with the normal or exclusive licence you're entitled to create only one web site project (one domain name).
19. Should I buy the same template for every page on my site?
No, you buy it only once. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one web site (one domain name).
20. Will you install my template? Is there software included with the template?
Some of our products like osCommerce templates, Zen Cart templates, phpBB forum templates, require installation to operate. Installation services are not included in the purchase price. Additionally, templates do not include extra software functionality. For example, a dating site template does not include the software to manage a dating service site. However, most sites requiring software to run and manage are easily available for download at sites like hotscripts.com. If you would like help installing or customizing your template, you can hire a designer for an additional fee.
21. Is the license a one-time fee payment?
Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one web site.
22. I ordered a template but have not received the download information.
For billing or order questions please contact our Billing Department via support chat or email us at email@example.com.
23. Is there a template return policy?
Since we are offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any item from our site. Please make sure that you've carefully read "sources available" section. We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.